Vacancy Caretaker(s) f/m
Are you looking for a dreamjob? We are looking for dream caretaker(s) for our sanctuary/awareness project in South Africa.
The actual job starts next year, but as from now we start the selection procedures, and the trial periods & internships, until we have found the one(s) most suitable for this job.
Would be best to have one headcaretaker, but as also people from Overseas are welcome, we can also have two caretakers sharing the job (so seasonal), let’s say yearly 6 months each.
Job described in short: being responsible for the full care, in every sense of the word, of WCW ambassadors: African wildcats, Black-footed Cats, Caracals, Cheetahs, Leopards and Servals.
Please write your info (CV, Photo, motivation) to: Babette de Jonge, email@example.com if you are:
– (preferably) 30+ (if a true die-hard younger also possible)
– Huge wild cats and animal enthusiast, willing to make the care for them priority in your life
– Trustable and representative for WCW
– Good condition, able to work long days
– interested in WCW as whole foundation/organisation
– Able to work for someone…follow his/her wishes
– communicative skills
– Experiences,knowledge, skills – always welcome but more important: true love for the cats and willing to learn!
– Willing to come and stay in South Africa (means to get here)
More info when you write – the sooner, the better!!!