Monthly Archives: December 2020
- Wild Cats World can make your dreams come true!!
- Is your life long dream to start a responsible sanctuary for South African native wild cats (big and small)? Lions, leopards, cheetahs, caracals, servals, African wildcats and/or Blackfooted cats? And to give them the best life possible?
- Do you have a start-up capital of 30.000 (-50.000) euro?
- Are you able to manage a non-profit place from a distance or on site, in South Africa? With your own means, staff, animals?
- Are you able to make and maintain friendships and partnerships?
- Are you able to or willing to preferably start today than tomorrow?
- Do you know what we stand for as Wild Cats World and are you interested in our work?
WE CAN HELP YOU!!!!
Please contact me, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only serious e-mails will be taken into consideration. Please don’t make inquiries if you have to reply “no” to any of the above mentioned questions.
Please do attach a copy of your ID/Passport and a clear description why you would like to take up this challenge and why we should take you into consideration.
I am looking forward to hear from you!!!
Babette de Jonge
(Founder/Owner/exec. Director Wild Cats World)
Zwaluwlaan 110, 1403 BL
Registration no: 50983962
Contact no: +37 6 1679 8553
The Wild Cats World & Magazine team wishes you a very merry X-Mas & a
Thanks for your support & Please keep watching this space.
Sponsorships: Help Provide the Best Care for the small and/or big cats!
By sponsoring a small or big cat you are helping Wild Cats World to provide the very best care for all of the cats that call the sanctuary home. Sponsoring a cat by (symbolical) adoption or sponsoring a project (like the construction of camps: the bigger, the better!) is easy!!!!
The proceeds from the sponsorship program fund nutritionally balanced diets and vitamins, excellent daily care by experienced and loving caretakers, excellent veterinary care, flea/tics prevention, enrichment, support of the wild species.
For 25 euro (20 USD) a month or more you can be assured your favourite cat or species will get even better care than already is the case.
- Choose your favourite cat or species: African wildcats, Black-footed cats, Caracals, Cheetahs, Leopards and Servals. You can also support our feral cat project or Lion project.
- Make a monthly or yearly donation, or one-time donation sponsoring one project, like the construction of a huge camp.
- Write to email@example.com for more info about certain cats, species or projects.
On behalf of the cats we would like to thank you for deciding to join the Wild Cats World family by sponsoring a wild child or species.
Paypal – firstname.lastname@example.org;
Our banking details: (South Africa) First National Bank Wild Cats World Sanctuary Acc.no: 62865321592 Branch code: 260216 Ref: Donation (Name)
Banking details (Europe): Stichting Wild Cats World ABN AMRO Bank Bussum, Netherlands IBAN NL22ABNA0517247135 BIC code of the bank is ABNANL2A
Wild Cats World is officially registered as non-profit in South Africa and the Netherlands.